- Unique Skills: Bamboo over porcelain, also known as porcelain-bodied bamboo ware, originated in the Qing Dynasty. Because of the high difficulty of production, it was only used as a royal tribute when it was founded. The bamboo weaving with porcelain body needs more than ten processes, with unique skills and fine craftsmanship.
- Valuable Works of Art: It is made of the finest grade of bamboo silk, each of which takes several hours to elaborate. The bamboo silk is smooth and smooth, and the weaving texture is meticulous and clear, which has a high value of art collection.
- Craft Fine: The surface fiber of bamboo is very dense, and special treatment has been carried out at the same time. Bamboo weaving can be resistant to drying, long-term use without deformation, and no moth. Water-resistant and washable.
- Appearance Beauty: Porcelain delicate and transparent, beautiful and elegant, color surface such as jade. The combination of appreciation and practice can not only be used as handicraft appreciation, but also as practical products for self-appreciation or hospitality.
- Suitable for All Kinds of Tea: Chinese Traditional Kung Fu Sancai cover Bowl Tea Set cups Saucer with Lid. Suitable different kinds of tea for flower tea, green tea, oolong tea, puer tea black tea.