- In traditional Chinese culture, the dragon was symbol of power, nobility and honor. It was also a symbol of luck, success and good fortune.
- Deer was very popular animals, it was of the spirit of the beast in people's minds .It was not only a symbol of power, kindness, but also a symbol of people's pursuit for good wishes.
- In ancient China,Crane was one of the most noble birds . It was said to enjoy thousands of years of life . Not pampered, elegant and generous, representing longevity and wealth.
- By redrawing the three mascots of dragon, deer and crane in ancient China, Our designer design these series of key chains with rich colors and vivid images.Once you get one,you will not let go of it.
- Product Dimensions：Approx. 1.5" (L)x 1.6"(W)
- Packing: 1pcs/pack