- Unique Handicraft: Porcelain body bamboo weaving is a unique traditional handicraft in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, it is also a special product of Sichuan Province. This craft originated in the middle of the Qing Dynasty and was mainly used as a tribute. As the current situation is turbulent and the technology is almost lost, it was rediscovered and resumed production in the 1950s.
- Exquisite Workmanship: Bamboo weaving products with porcelain bodies have unique technology, which is characterized by a fine selection of materials, close-fitting of bamboo weaving to teacups, the ingeniously hidden interface of bamboo and colorful patterns.
- Fine Materials: The teacup is made of colored glaze jade. It is white, transparent, and jade. The body of the teacup is delicate without tea stains. You can clean the teacup by gently wiping it. Even if you use the cup for a long time, it will be as new as before;
- Pure Handcrafted Bamboo Weaving: 100% Eco-friendly, made of natural 2-years bamboo which lives in shadow. The first layer of bamboo is smooth without burr, the texture of bamboo is neat and clear, and the hand feeling of tea tasting is good. Weaving by traditional handcraft way.
- Ideal Gift: Into tea parties for a long time? No matter they are for your everyday use, family or friends tea parties, or gifts for lovely friends, this cup set can satisfy your need.
- Material：Ceramic, Bamboo
- Package Include：1 Cups.