- Ruyi, which translates literally to“as you wish”, is a curved decorative object that serves as a ceremonial scepter or a talisman symbolizing good fortune in Chinese folklore.
- The creative elements of this series of key chains come from the traditional Chinese mascot Ruyi. As early as in the Qin dynasties and Han dynasties of China, Ruyi came into being. At first, it was just a tool for people to scratch back. After a long historical evolution, Ruyi gradually surpassed practical functions and became a symbol of good fortune, and became an important display in the palaces. On the emperor’s enthronement, birthday and other important festivals, all the princes and ministers presented Ruyi to the emperor, and the emperor also used Ruyi to reward his ministers.
- Most of the patterns on Ruyi are lucky patterns. Our designers take this as their inspiration, keep the basic form of Ruyi, pair with different lucky patterns and small necklaces, finally design this series of Ruyi key chains.
- The key chains are colorful and fashionable in style, also own special pleasing quality of traditional Chinese culture, so they are the best choice for your own collection or gifts to your friends.
- Product Dimensions：Approx. 4.2" Length
- Packing: 1pcs/pack