- In traditional Chinese culture, the dragon was a symbol of power, nobility, and honor. It was also a symbol of luck, success, and good fortune.
- Deer was a very popular animal, it was of the spirit of the beast in people’s minds. It was not only a symbol of power, kindness but also a symbol of people’s pursuit of good wishes.
- In ancient China, Crane was one of the noblest birds. It was said to enjoy thousands of years of life. Not pampered, elegant and generous, representing longevity and wealth.
- By redrawing the three mascots of dragons, deer, and cranes in ancient China, Our designer design this series of key chains with rich colors and vivid images. Once you get one, you will not let go of it.
- Product Dimensions：Approx. 1.5″ (L)x 1.6″(W)
- Packing: 1pcs/pack